Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Start

I love making crafts. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and my own very crafty mother has introduced me to many different kinds of arts and crafts while growing up. Just this past year I took up scrapbooking, which I love! But it wasn't until recently that I tried making cards. It actually started with a request to make invitations for my sister-in-law's baby shower. So for my first entry, I thought I'd post pictures of my first attempts.


And the winner is...















The reason I did more than one card, was so to give my sis a choice. This was the one she liked the best. As I said this was a first attempt. The final one had a different - but similar - pink ribbon, and the baby face stamp was later changed to pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment