Saturday, December 13, 2008

Card Swap

At my church, us sisters get together once a month to do a card swap. A theme is chosen in advance, and then we make enough cards to share with everyone (10-15 usually). This December was my first time going, and I enjoyed it so much! By swapping cards, I get new ideas, which is the a big factor of the activity. It's also fun just to sit and chat with the girls! This month's theme was - of course - Christmas or Happy Holidays
Since it was my first time I'm not real sure, but I think at each meeting, who ever hosts shares some small craft. This month we learned how to make a cute 'box'. Mine here is just plain cardstock. But for the example, she used a two-sided cardstock, so there was a different design on the inside vs. outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment